Graphic Designer, Senior
Senior Graphic Designer
As a senior graphic designer you will be required to work with stakeholders worldwide to plan, concept, and design (both print and online) collateral, marketing program materials, sales materials, illustrations, trade show booths, and advertising that creatively and consistently reflect the company's brand identity. The senior graphic designer will be part of the Marketing team and will report to the Art Director.
- Collaborate with team members (both internal & external) to develop creative concepts & designs, translating those solutions through to a variety of channels
- Responsible for seeing all projects through to completion, from concept & design to production
- Work closely with the Art director and Senior Director of Creative Services to create collateral, promotional, and advertising pieces
- Support the Sales team (via Marketing) in creating necessary sales materials
- Responsible for creating accurate budget forecasts and delivering creative within those budgets
- Remain current on art, industry, and communication trends
- Meticulous organizational skills
- Ability to handle & manage constructive criticism
- Four year related degree
- +5 years design experience with an in-house creative department (or design firm)
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong conceptual skills with a high sense of design, illustration, layout, and typography
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment
- Collaborate effectively with creative teams and other designers during the creative process
- Seek opportunities to increase customer & user satisfaction, and deepen "client" relationships
- Thrive on learning; dedicated to self-improvement
- Able to manage and/or mentor other designers (staff, freelance, interns, etc.)
- Perform other duties as designated by the Director of Web & Creative Services
Additional Desired Skills
- Video production
- HTML & motion graphics
- Portfolio and/or sample work required upon request.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.