Renewals Sales Representative EMEA
* This requisition is being used to build a pipeline for future recruiting needs.
We are looking for an accomplished Renewal Sales Representative to help our customers get maximum value and renew on time across a wide array of Nutanix products. If you have a passion for Enterprise Cloud Technology and an interest in how it can impact businesses; we want to talk with you.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, great products, new things to learn, and an environment where you can apply your unique skills to overachieve.
- Own the renewal sales process (Quote to Close) and work in collaboration with the outside sales & the customer success team
- Maintain a high volume of accurate quote creation and quote modifications on a daily basis
- Attain a minimum of 100% Renewal Quota attainment
- Maintain a high level of daily activity including quotes and respond to incoming requests from the field and channel partner team
- Negotiate renewal pricing and discounts with customers
- English language fluency
- Experience in high tech quota-carrying sales
- Experience transacting and going to market with Channel Partners & Distributors
- Excellent communication (interpersonal and presentation) and closing skills, and have successfully applied these in a sales capacity
- Knowledge of datacenter technologies such as virtualization, storage, servers, cloud and networking
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility
- Positive attitude
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years of successful account management, business development or renewal sales experience
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.