MTS - Backend Web Application Developer
Have the ability to develop web scale applications distributed systems.
It is crucial to have the ability to describe complex dependencies such as “This hardware component must run with ‘x’ version of firmware, is compatible with ‘y’ servers, and ‘z’ version of Nutanix software.”
- Design, and Develop the portal that expands the reach of Nutanix Software to a much larger set of hardware platforms.
- Work on new feature development, take ownership and delivery with quality
- Build a scalable application that enables test certification, BOM creation, orchestration of test frameworks, and result analytics.
- Design and implement clean and REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Work closely with product and design teams to create a consumer grade user experience for industry shaping products.
- Work closely with Platforms Development, Test, Documentation and Product Management teams to deliver high-quality products in a fast-paced environment.
- Engage with customers and support when needed to tackle production issues.
- BS in Computer Science or related field. Masters preferred.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in related field
- Experience with relational database architecture, schema and queries.
- Well-versed with frameworks like GraphQL, Spring Boot and Postgres, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, NoSQL Database concepts.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.