Sr. Systems / Presales Engineer, Istanbul
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you are a customer-focused technical sales engineer that provides pre-sales consulting, technical guidance, and hands-on assistance for our most strategic customers.
You will help our customers transform their businesses as a trusted advisor, leveraging your knowledge on Virtualization, Private and Hybrid Cloud, VDI, Enterprise applications architecture, deployment, and life cycle management, Database and Big Data, Server Virtualization, Containers, virtual networking, and security….
To understand your customer’s technology choices better, it will benefit you to have experience in software development, scripting, maybe you have worked as a DBA at some point in your career?
Our SE team collaborates with Nutanix sales, engineering and product management teams to recommend and design effective and appropriate customer solutions based on Nutanix offerings.
- Articulate the features and benefits of Nutanix solutions and products.
- Understand the customer’s business drivers and how to map these to a Nutanix solution.
- Provide technical leadership in the Requirements Discovery, Solution Development, and Solution Proposal stages of the opportunity sales cycle.
- Provide channel partner enablement for selected channel partners in a defined territory. For example, regular product and solution updates, customized workshops, SE shadowing program, and any other required tasks to enable the partner to perform independent pre-sales work for small-to-medium size opportunities.
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations in support of Nutanix roadshows and partner events.
- Manage, monitor, and/or perform solution evaluations and Proofs-of-Concept in support of sales opportunities, both directly with the customer and through channel partners.
- Perform technical account management and act as an interface between the sales/pre-sales account teams and technical support staff by monitoring and managing technical issues to a conclusion, including any required management escalations required to resolve technical issues.
- Act as our customers’ advocate towards Product Management for new feature requests and product roadmap plans, including any required management escalations required to resolve related issues.
- Provide reporting and feedback on customer accounts and field activities to Sales, Product Management, and Engineering.
- 5-7+ years’ experience in a customer-facing technical role
- High technical proficiency with virtualization technologies, data center consolidation, application and orchestration technologies is mandatory
- Hands-on, and “does what it takes” attitude to drive success
- Team player with a strong drive
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate professionally with partners, customers, and internal cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, and Engineering
- A structured thinker with strong presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency, prioritize and execute detailed action plans
- Highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.