Recruiting Operations Representative
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
HR/Recruiting Operations Representative Job Description
Nutanix is seeking a HR/Recruiting Operations Representative to join our team in Singapore. The HR/Recruiting Operations Representative will provide support to the recruiting function in various customer-serving aspects through the offer process. In this role you will interact with recruiters, hiring managers, our legal team, and new hires. The HR/Recruiting Operations Representative will contribute to the overall success of the HR/Recruiting Operations team by providing a high level of customer service and quality throughout the pre-boarding process.
- Generate and route offer letters, with primary focus on APAC (
- Assume ownership of APAC offer process
- Initiate and adjudicate background checks
- Responsible for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in our applicant tracking system (Jobvite)
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Partner with Legal team to improve and develop offer documents
- Collaborate with teammates, recruiters, and stakeholders across various time zones around the globe
- Assist with Contingent Worker hiring process
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Passionate about providing an amazing candidate experience
- Excellent work ethic and strong sense of urgency
- Effective communication skills - <spanwritten and verbal<span
- Must be able to handle sensitive/confidential information
- Superb customer service skills and business etiquette
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Computer Skills: Outlook a must, Internet literate (Familiar with LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, social media), MS Office, Excel, Power Point
- Embody Nutanix core values: Hungry, Humble, Honest
Preferred, but not required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with ATS reporting
- Experience with offer letters throughout APAC
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.