Solutions Architect: Storage
The Nutanix SA combines deep understanding and scaling of Storage process and tooling with a keen understanding of how to address the critical business needs of enterprise customers through Nutanix products and solutions. The SA is a high-impact, high-visibility role, and is considered to be the pinnacle of the Systems Engineering career path at Nutanix.
- Support our sales teams on large and/or strategic opportunities for Storage workloads
- Engage with senior business and technical decision makers throughout the sales process.
- Present and discuss the value proposition(s) associated with your area of specialization.
- Build and grow relationships with respective integration partners (Citrix, VMware, Microsoft, etc.) to strengthen the Nutanix competitive advantage.
- Create and deliver technical content to CxO and Director level individuals within customers and partners, communicating company vision as well as solution architecture and strategy.
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within select accounts to identify opportunities and sell Nutanix Solutions.
- Cultivate, grow and leverage reseller/alliance partner relationships to increase sales and grow pipeline.
- Develop and deliver technical readiness content to Nutanix Sales Engineers as needed.
- Install, support, and maintain Nutanix solutions during Proof of Concept (POC) deployments.
- Stay well ahead of the learning curve in your area of expertise and related business trends.
- Deep subject matter expertise in Application and Desktop Virtualization along with Networking, Storage, and Platform Performance/Sizing.
- The ability to ascertain and articulate the business and technical needs of a customer and align those to existing Nutanix offerings.
- Experience designing and implementing application and desktop virtualization solutions across multiple client platforms and network infrastructures
- Thorough understanding of technical sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and technically close deals.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Experience writing and delivering focused technical and non-technical content in front of large audiences of customers, partners, engineers and executives.
- Experience in architecting, designing and deploying solutions in a high governance environment.
- Ability to travel within the United States as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years prior Sales Engineering or Reseller experience in a high-tech sales environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of#LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.