Consulting Manager (Professional Services)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
The candidate must have prior experience of People Management in the IT Services space. Candidates with experience & knowledge of Infrastructure Services Delivery & Cloud Services in Enterprise space will be preferred. The Candidate would be required to work closely with Global SIs and Delivery Partners in delivering & building a seamless customer experience around Nutanix solutions.
The Consulting Manager shall:
- Be first-line of management for the services delivery organization in the region.
- Assign, outsource, or deploy resources to execute projects on time and on budget.
- Work closely and foster relationships with key clients and the Sales and SE organizational leaders
- Regularly interface, and collaborate with the other Customer Success units (Resident, TAM, and Education)
- Meet and exceed the assigned revenue targets, ensure linearity and drive effective consultant utilization.
- Lead, Motivate, Retain and Recruit the top Consulting talent in the assigned region
- Be responsible for the quality of PS delivery in his region and maintain overall CSAT/NPS scores of the projects delivered.
- Mentor and develop the team where gaps exist, and provide career progression path for his team.
- Owns Consultant’s learning plan and ensure availability of appropriate skills on time to deliver top quality customer engagements.
- Develop and manage project plans, schedules, success criteria and milestones.
- Ensure that projects and deliverables are completed on-time and on budget
- Identify and proactively manage risks, resolve issues and escalate where appropriate to drive successful customer and business outcome.
The position reports to the Director of Consulting Services, EMEA and should have:
- Minimum of 15 years’ PS experience; 5 of which should be in a lead role building a PS business.
- Balanced experience across all aspects of PS – marketing, sales, delivery, operations, finance etc.
- A passion for delivering positive business outcomes and creating great experiences for customers.
- Strong people management and organization planning skills. Can recruit and develop talent.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Organized. Detail oriented.
- Promotes open exchange of ideas.
- Celebrates customer and employee success.
- Looks for areas to continuously improve.
- Services experience in a product company.
- Travel up to 25% travel based on the needs of the organization and customers.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.