Intern - Sales Development (with German) - 6 months - Munich, Germany
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
At Nutanix we truly believe that students and new graduates offer an innovative view of our technology and team. Fresh minds and those who are willing to push the envelope are going to launch our company further than the rest. We are committed to finding and hiring the best out there and it starts with you!
For our rapidly growing Munich office we are looking for a pro-active bright Business Development Intern to help support Nutanix outside Sales Representative(s).
The Sales Development Intern will be responsible for directly supporting Nutanix Sales Representative(s). This role will be responsible for calling into both existing and new customers, working with marketing to develop strategy and with inside sales to build the brand. In addition, the Intern will also work cooperatively with internal and external partners to improve the velocity of business and to create solutions that serve the best interests of our customers and Nutanix.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced and growing sales environment where everyone makes an impact.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supporting Sales Opps team within the Sales business with data cleansing and data integrity;
- Supporting individuals within the sales team on Account Mapping and alignment;
- Working closely with the Sales Manager to ensure Account alignment on in-house systems;
- Assisting with digital marketing, data clean up and helping the team to follow up on sales leads;
- Attend industry events and help drive traffic to these events; Opportunities to visit business partners as well.
- Currently working towards Bachelor or Master's degree
- Fluency in both German & English is required
- Thick-skinned, aggressive, and ambitious with a relentless work ethic
- Willing to hunt and do what it takes to find the right lead
- Outgoing and love to talk to people, especially on the phone
- Willing to do data entry
- Fascinated by technology, and excited about selling groundbreaking ideas and products in a fast-paced startup environment
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Work in an international environment with employees from all over the globe
- Free delicious daily lunch and free snacks and drinks in the office
- Opportunity to network and learn about the industry
- Attend fun company events
This role will be based in our Munich office.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.