Member of Technical Staff-[ C/C++, Python, Distributed]
- Design and develop Core Software Infrastructure for Nutanix distributed cluster
- Ability to make the code extendable for a massively distributed infrastructure with several nodes with millions of entities.
- Understanding of hypervisor like ESXi or KVM or HyperV is a Plus
- Ability to architect and design software with clean interfaces and APIs with other components
- Understand intrinsic details about key distributed design principles like CAP theorem, PACELC etc. and ability to apply in virtualized environments.
- Interact with other teams across the system software stack to clearly communicate and express your technical views and design
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent design and coding skills in any one of Python, C++, Go
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and solve broad problems spanning multiple teams
- Ability to understand customer requirements and translate that to design and code
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving agile environment
- Bachelor’s and Master’s (preferred) in Computer Science
- 7+ years of industry experience
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.