Marketing Operations Specialist
Marketing Operations Specialist
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to manage the funnel and attribution process that is used across the organization. In this role, you will drive insights into campaign performance by building and managing workflows across various Marketing automation platforms (Full Circle, Marketo, Leandata, Openprise etc..) and CRM (Salesforce). You will have the opportunity to work with business and technical teams across the globe to make an impact on marketing analytics and influence the operations roadmap.
- Work closely with theater leader to define the strategy on funnel and attribution and drive ongoing system improvements by conducting check-ins with key stakeholders, troubleshoot roadblocks and come up with creative solutions
- Design and develop workflows across marketing automation platforms to identify and track a lead’s funnel and buyer journey
- Manage multi-touch funnel and implement roadmap by working with Business, IT and 3rd party vendors
- Optimize pipeline attribution process across the tech stack to scale with new requirements defined by the leadership team
- Own the lead journey from data ingestion to routing ensuring funnel and attribution is credited appropriately
- Fix bugs/issues as they arise and work with regional operations teams to train on repetitive questions
- Conduct data analysis to track the marketing funnel and produce meaningful and actionable insights
- BS/BA required, preferably in business or technical discipline
- 2+ years in marketing operations, sales operations, or business operations
- Proficiency with Salesforce and any response management tool is a must
- Experience with any one of the following tools is a plus: Leandata, Openprise
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high quality deliverables with high attention to details
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.