Dell Boomi Developer
Position: Dell Boomi Developer
- Hands on design, development, deployment and maintenance of integration processes between applications across cloud and/or on premise using Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform (Cloud Integration, Application Integration and Enterprise web services APIs)
- Managing, Monitoring, Sustaining, Troubleshooting and supporting existing EAI Integrations, SOA Architecture and Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform
- Build Service Oriented and discoverable Web services and APIs
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams to define and determine integration requirements
- Contribute in evolving Nutanix's EAI and SOA vision by implementing methodologies, and procedures conforming to standard patterns and practices
- Provide development team with EAI technical subject matter expertise and work with team (Architects, other Tech Leads and Systems Analysts) to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives
- Responsible for establishing best practices in services development, integration of applications and govern detailed designs generated by the vendors
- Mentor and Motivate team members to provide outstanding support and continuously improves the processes for the full SDLC
- Monitors and reports on progress in completing projects and accomplishing goals.
- Proactively addresses potential and/or current integration challenges to meet or exceed established timelines and delivers service within budget constraints and seeks ways to reduce application related costs
- Drive organization to improve data integrity for company-wide analytics
- Interface with both internal/external technical experts to drive system solutions
- Acquire and maintain a clear understanding of the technologies utilized in Nutanix's products, parts, and services.
- Perform other related tasks as required
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
- Familiar with SOX compliance.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years’ experience in Dell Boomi Development
- Understanding of EDI Documents and X12 EDI Standards
- Understanding of the Quote to cash process
- Understand different integration patterns
- Integration approach for NetSuite, Salesforce, and Workday would be plus
- Familiar with Netsuite/Salesforce Data Models.
- Strong Relational Database background and SQL Skills
- Record of strong advancement and achievement
- Architect technical solutions to business problems and work closely with the business
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
- A Team Player with strong communication skills and a CAN DO attitude.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced and continually evolving environment
- Creative problem solver who is able to think beyond the status quo.
- Strong relationship building
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.