Member of Technical Staff-[DevEx Team Docker , Microservices, debugging]
- Work as a part of an extended engineering team responsible for technical analysis and resolution of complex customer issues
- Diagnosing and debugging deep and insidious issues. Provide workaround and fixes for those issues.
- Engage with customers and support when needed to solve technically complex production issues.
- Develop a deep understanding of complex distributed systems, and debug customer production clusters in real time. Be able to feed learnings back into the product.
- Work closely with development, test, documentation and product management teams to improve quality of product in a fast-paced environment.
- Design and develop tools to improve debuggability of the product and enhance serviceability
- experience in docker, microservices
- Knowledge in APIs, cloud environments like AWS/Azure/VMware
- Good proficiency in python, Golang
- Experience working in linux environment.
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, OS internals, scalable and distributed systems
- Can-do attitude while solving difficult problems spanning across multiple components
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills
- Flexible, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.