Project Manager - Nutanix Services Delivery (Partner projects)
We are seeking a Project Delivery Consultant (PDC) for Global Services Team who will be responsible for multiple large and complex billable projects within schedule, budget, quality and contracted deliverables. The PDC is a hands-on individual with a combination of business and technical leadership skills. The PDC will be responsible for reviewing existing and gathering new customer requirements and translating those requirements into technical solutions that solve business issues. The PDC will manage dependencies across internal and external stakeholders and will be experienced in driving the best out of the extended team. The right candidate will be a self-starter, has previous experience in working with international teams and willing to go the extra mile in meeting client satisfaction and project success.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in project management. Prefer at least 1-year managing SDDC, Virtual IT infrastructure, cloud, hybrid, or hyper-converged technology.
- Ensuring Project delivery within the constraints of time, cost, quality and scope.
- Assist in definition of project success criteria and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility and desired quality.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation. Coordinate internal resources to deliver customer outcomes as sold
- Ability to develop detailed project plans to monitor and track status of Projects.
- Demonstrate ability to dedicatedly manage changes to the original project scope, project timeline, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Develop and manage Project dependencies. Handle Project issues and risks
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills with the ability to partner effectively with other team members of diverse backgrounds and levels of experience.
- Knowledge of technology products – Virtualization, Data Centre, Hybrid Cloud a plus
- Deliver Project status reports and presentations in a timely manner.
- Craft and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Collaborate with project managers worldwide to improve PM efficiency.
- Proactive in work and ability to manage escalation
- Successfully maintain the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Develop relationships with customers enabling future account sales.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent project planning and scheduling skills.
- Extremely proactive with strong client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working understanding of Microsoft Office and advanced experience documenting project plans using various PM tools (MS Project, NetSuite, MS PowerPoint, Google Sheets, Google Docs etc.)
- PMP / PRINCE II certification a plus
- Working understanding of Agile project management, a plus.
- Experience using change management processes for dynamic professional services projects.
- Internal customer relationship management experience (i.e. sales, pre-sales, advisory services) a plus.
- High Energy, passionate and do what it takes the attitude
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.