Sales Planning Program Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Sales Planning Program Manager to join our rapidly expanding team. As the Sales Planning Program Manager will be responsible for the End-to-End project and execution of Nutanix Sales Planning process. You can work across organizations, and creatively solve problem in a real-time and fast-paced sales environment.
- Define the scope, timelines and associated costs of the Planning project
- This Planning project goal is to define the process to build up the quotas for every sales individual at Nutanix and to deliver the tool to support this process
- Process: document and understand the current processes with the different teams and Theater resources, recommend future process improvements for a more seamless execution and greater quota reliability
- Tool: evaluate the different off-the-shelf tools to support the process, conduct the different phases of the set-up of the tool for Nutanix and deploy future enhancements
- Run the semi-annual Quota planning process with the different planning teams
- Define the process and deploy the tool to support on-the-go quota changes during the compensation period with direct flowing to Compensation tool
- Document Sales Planning processes, provide process improvement recommendation and implement in system
- Integrate project innovations in current Compensation eco-system with direct flow of the quotas to Xactly and Clari
- Develop metrics, KPIs, analytics and dashboards to evaluate Quota deployment accuracy
- Support Sales management and planning teams by answering inquiries and resolving issues
- Think outside the box to solve problems and help our sales teams meet the needs of their customers
- 10+ years of industry experience in Sales Planning, Compensation and Sales Operations
- Ability to manage expectations accurately and efficiently with minimal direction
- Proven attention to detail with the ability to think big picture
- Proven self-starter and business acumen
- Experience of working with global teams
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and organizational abilities
- Experience using Xactly, SFDC, Workday
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.