Director of Product Management, Nutanix Core Products
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
We are looking for a Director of Product Management with superior leadership, analytical, strategic, and mentor-ship skills to be part of our Flagship Core operating system and Platform team. This is the team responsible for the Hyper-convergence product that created the HCI category and built a two-billion-dollar business. At this juncture, scaling the business through our OEM partners is the next phase of growth for the company. The Director of Product Management will lead a team of Rockstar product managers and be the driver for this next phase of growth. This individual will be responsible for growing our OEM business and will work closely with our customers, partners and engineering teams to drive a joint product roadmap with each OEM partners as well as rollout, tune and evangelize the resulting offerings. The scope is not limited to Core products and includes our New products and Hosted services.
- Own the OEM product roadmap, working with customers and OEM partners to scope new platforms, integrations and jointly developed features and products
- Own the joint business delivered by our OEM platforms and products and pull product & GTM levers to tune business outcomes
- Onboard new OEM partners and assess the better-together nature of such partnerships, translating to a differentiated roadmap for platforms, software and hosted services
- Lead, mentor and expand the team of product managers and the extended team of engineering and OEM counterparts
- Work with product marketing team to drive the overall communication of our capabilities and features through traditional and modern marketing vehicles
- Track and analyze industry trends and competitive activities
- Assist with customer engagements as a key product evangelist
- Implement product pipeline processes within the product team and across the company
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or engineering
- MBA strongly preferred
- Experience in server hardware and infrastructure software including storage, virtualization and data protection software and services
- 10+ years of software industry experience
- 5+ years of product management experience
- People leadership experience
- World-class written communication skills
- Dynamic presentation and customer interaction skills (must be comfortable presenting live, from small groups to on-stage)
- Must be willing to provide examples of work including white papers, presentations and deliver a presentation and write-up as part of the interview process
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.