Inside Services Sales Manager - German Speaking
The Inside Services Sales leader will work with the EMEA’s sales team, that are responsible for driving strategic Infrastructure and Cloud solution sales from a professional services vantage, and provides valuable & proactive input into potential repeatable offerings. Candidates will ideally possess a background in technology, sales, and communication skills. This role will work with cross-functional teams,
Inside Advisory Services Manager shall:
- Proactively engage with stakeholders to ensure engagement and sales of our Services portfolio.
- Support the Sales managers in creating solution packages
- Work with the channel, inside sales, and field sales to position volume offerings
- Mine Client data for pre-paid services (FlexCredits) and work with the Client, field sales, or advisory to convert pre-existing consulting offers
- Review sales forecasts and data and provide regular reports to local inside Advisory Services
- Process SOW legal contracts, and PO monitoring
- Connect with Inside Advisory Manager to provide weekly sales forecasts, regular reporting, and imagine creative ways to provide customer value
- Technology and/or Sales background
- Cloud Technology experience is a plus
- Fluent in German and English
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.