Territory Account Manager-Sao Paulo
Territory Account Manager
Hungry, Humble, Honest, with heart!
As a Territory Account Manager, you are responsible for selling Nutanix’s Products and Solutions through Channel Partners and interacting directly with customers. You will also be working closely with a Sales Engineer in the territory.
Essential to success in this role is a keen ability to develop new accounts and to penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts. Nutanix provides unrivaled support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development departments for you to leverage to exceed sales performance goals. In this position, you would be working very closely the Directors and VPs and have a large amount of influence on sales team decisions and initiatives.
Sales at Nutanix
We are a driven & passionate team of salespeople with a desire to disrupt the current state of the data center within Territory accounts. We are looking to expand our team to include additional A-players who are looking to bring simplicity and efficiency to a complicated world
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within partner organizations; penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned partner account; develop new selling relationships within assigned partner account; develop new direct selling opportunities.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with a prospect in a partner organization. Nutanix Channel Partner Representatives may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospects and develop, through partners, a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Respond to RFP's and follow up with prospects.
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
- Provide status information to your manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
- Identify Nutanix customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Provide product feedback back to engineering to improve Nutanix complete block solutions.
What you`ll bring
- You have a track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in multiple, continuous years.
- You are someone with an entrepreneurial spirit with an affinity for collaboration and teamwork.
- You come with a keen ability to land new accounts and expand your current customers within your assigned territory.
- You are extremely organized, with deep knowledge of territory planning and strategy.
- You have an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Nutanix data management storage solutions.
- You have strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- You have a bachelor’s degree and equivalent experience.
- 5 to 10 years of sales experience preferred.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services is required.
- Experience in selling storage and visualizations solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Fluent Portuguese Native / Fluent English
Meet the hiring Manager
Sales Director/Country Manager, worked in companies like Yokogawa, Fisher-Rosemount (Emerson Group), G.E., J.D. Edwards (Formal Oracle), NetApp and Riverbed.
I’m someone who loves to work always thinking about New Business with Strategically thinking, a person who loves Innovation. Someone who looks for a changing with grit, always respecting differences and opinions, working to build a team who cares about each other.
Bringing new business to Brazil overachieving results year over year with planning and working to seed a great and perennial results in a consistent way. At Nutanix, developing the business to keep the local franchising (the way that I call affectionately NTNX branch office in Brazil), very healthy.
Who am I looking for?
I am looking for a dynamic, interested, self-motivate, passionate, teamwork, obstinate and tireless person who consistently position ourselves to show to our end users the best way and how better we are, how innovative we are, how collaborative and secure we are. In summary that we are the Best Option to the market.
This role is Hybrid, the position is to work in São Paulo Metro Area
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.