Manager, Compensation – APAC and India
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
- Consult and partner with the HR team and regional/functional business leaders to support decision making for hiring, promotions, specific organizational program design, and compensation programs roll out
- Conduct research, analysis, and modeling to design competitive and motivational compensation programs that meet business needs and align with corporate and functional goals and strategies
- Conduct in-depth competitive analysis of total rewards programs, including annual budgets by organization, competitiveness assessments of trends and impacts, evaluation of elements of pay, and develop recommendations for program changes, enhancements, budgets, and structures
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and develop recommendations for new programs and process
- Support development, implementation, and communication of company compensation policies and processes in support of business objectives; and advise management on these practices for their decision making
- Support development and implementation of systems for management of pay programs, including base and incentive programs
- Lead and develop Compensation Analyst
- Strong consultative skills and highly effective in communicating clearly and persuasively with excellent influencing skills
- Hands-on, in-depth experience managing compensation program implementation and roll-out
- Strong understanding of unique characteristics of global total rewards programs
- 7 – 10 years compensation experience
- Significant experience in working in global software companies, with demonstrated cultural sensitivity, and experience dealing with multiple countries, specifically India and APAC.
- Knowledgeable of regulatory requirements and skilled in advising and consulting with managers on compensation-related topics
- Operates independently on a day-to-day basis, and is responsive to tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities/tasks in a fast-paced, globally matrixed environment
- Leadership and people management skills preferred
- Proficiency with Workday and Tableau preferred
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.