Sr Sales Operations Analyst
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Role – Senior Sales Operations Analyst
This team member will be responsible for driving Sales Operational efficiency through day to day analysis, reporting, project management and execution of the entire lifecycle of Sales Operations while acting as a unifier and collaborating with our various sales support organizations – Marketing, Channels, Legal, Presales, Inside Sales, Field Operations, Manufacturing, etc.
Candidate would be expected to have experience in core Sales Operations functions:
- Sales Operations & Business Applications
- Field Sales Efficiencies, Productivity and Modeling
- Order Management Workflow
- Deal & Quoting Lifecycle
- Channels & OEM Operations
- Manufacturing Demand Forecasting
- Sales Compensation
- Create reporting and analysis within the various pillars of Sales Operations and in concert with our Field Sales organization – operational efficiency, forecasting, hygiene, modeling, deal forensics, rep performance, etc
- Drive & manage projects spanning the Sales Operations lifecycle as the primary liaison – IT business applications review, process realignment, salesforce automation, sales methodology changes, etc.
- Advocate for Field Sales in all meetings regarding new application design, development & implementation
- Participate in meetings to review best practices and solicit feedback on programs and policies
- Responsible for the scheduling and managing of new internal sales operations product launches, features, or processes
- Create training materials and communications
- Work with global support teams and assist in delegating projects/responsibilities in order to meet timelines
- Help develop new sales operation policies and procedures
- Work with the field sales representatives to identify opportunities for improvement and attend regional action planning meetings
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales Operations
- Strong competency in problem solving, analysis & project management. Ability to identify issues and develop and implement solutions to meet department and company goals
- Strong demonstrated expertise in providing back-end sales support at multiple levels
- Be able to manage internal client expectations accurately, collaboratively and efficiently
- Solid business acumen and effective interpersonal, visual, written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in software selling environments; must be familiar with infrastructure software, how it is sold, how it is fulfilled through the Channel, and how Distributors provide services to Resellers, VARs, and OEM partners
- Familiarity with SFDC & Tableau or similar data analysis tools as well as a high proficiency within Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Start-up mentality – ability to adapt quickly to changing environments
- Self-starter; strong drive and work ethic; willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and creative problem solving in a real-time, fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to work effectively in cooperation with a team
- Need to be available during month end and fiscal quarter-end for sales and system support
- Some travel may be required
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.