Program Manager XRE Compliance
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
At Nutanix we are building the future of computing platforms for Enterprises, as they transition their workloads to a hybrid cloud. We're disrupting the multi-billion dollar Enterprise Cloud market by groundbreaking the first converged compute & storage virtualization appliance that can incrementally scale out to handle petabytes of data while running tens of thousands of virtual machines.
Are you an adept Program Management professional with broad compliance expertise in cloud services and software products for the enterprise? If so, our Xi Cloud Services Reliability Engineering team is looking for you.
At Nutanix, we lead with Security and compliance. Our Cloud Reliability Engineering team focuses on building secure and compliant products and services for both On Premise and Cloud.
- Provide subject matter expertise on compliance frameworks, including STIGs, Common Criteria, DoD UCAPL, NIST, and more.
- Collaborate across internal groups, external vendors, and customers of strategies, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Drive process improvements define control requirements across multiple cloud offerings and service teams.
- Identify team needs with regard to process, tools, documentation, etc., and implement or drive required changes to make sure product teams are working at optimum efficiency within the compliance program
- Lead testing of compliance and security controls along with liaising with auditors, update documentation, monitor and report on progress, regularly communicate and apprise leadership
- Work with team members across the company assessing and documenting risk
- Run and maintain continuous monitoring program with providing inputs and improvements for automation
- Work with partners throughout the org to help define business needs, requirements, investment priorities and product features.
- Work closely with development, test, documentation and product management teams to deliver high quality products and services in a dynamic environment.
- Provide support on key initiatives, ensuring clear success measures, operation plans, and greater cohesion and engagement.
- 6 + years of experience in Information Assurance, Security Engineering, or technology regulatory compliance/governance.
- Previous experience involving STIGs, Common Criteria, DoD UCAPL, NIST
- Strong aptitude for learning regulatory requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to clearly identify, explain, and communicate progress, status, expectations, dependencies, and risks to executives, business partners and team members.
- Experience in platform security (least privileged design, software lockdown, auditing, security monitoring).
- Actively make recommendations on opportunities for collaborative efficiency and be responsible for implementing solutions that yield higher engineering velocity, productivity, quality and cost savings.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting and present findings to support the organization in decision-making
- Experience in leading or executing technical assessments for a major compliance effort
- Experience in the security and compliance of distributed systems and cloud technology is preferable.
- Knowledge of web protocols, operating systems (preferably Linux), hypervisors and distributed systems architecture is preferable.
- Travel up to 25 % may be required domestically and internationally.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline is a plus
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.