Field Sales Trainer
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
We are looking for a talented Sales Trainer to focus on shaping and leading the next generation of services to drive sales enablement for Nutanix. This role offers the opportunity to maintain a competitive edge by delivering training and readiness that help support Nutanix sellers and partners around the globe.
You will be responsible for delivery of role-focused curricula for key sales initiatives. This is a highly visible position with exposure to the worldwide sales organization. It will require significant multi-tasking and willingness to take on various sales training and support responsibilities. This role will require extensive travel to collect requirements and best practices from our sales theaters, as well as to deliver the training to our teams.
- Delivery of key training programs for Nutanix worldwide salesforce
- Consult with the Director, Global Sales Enablement and Sales leadership to identify/prioritize the top sales enablement requirements.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Product Management, Solutions Marketing and other groups to source appropriate enablement content.
- Deliver multiple phases of learning paths for multiple Partners and multiple selling roles within organizations.
- Implement training content, tools, and assessments for knowledge transfer and on-going development.
- Assist relevant program managers to develop web-based and instructor-led learning activities. Establish instructional plans, identify subject matter experts, coordinate all necessary Nutanix resources, and collaborate on content development and testing.
- Deliver training curricula to a wide audience, including inside and field sales, employees and partners.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 3-5 years of sales training and enablement experience, with focus on management, field sales, channel sales and inside sales enablement.
- Proven ability to give or facilitate live instructor-led sales training (on product, process, or skills related training topics)
- Global experience tailoring and scheduling programs and initiatives, including travel as needed
- Personality, confidence, and polish to engage upstream with sales executives, downstream with the field, and across business units with Marketing, Product Management and other groups within the company
- Ability to influence and gain acceptance from others on sales enablement initiatives through quality delivery that meets their needs
- Someone who blends technical aptitude with business savvy and has demonstrated success managing complex projects from start to finish.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- In-depth understanding of enterprise sales processes and sales practices within the technology industry
- Experience in enterprise sales enablement methods
- Experience with partner training initiatives
- Intermediate skills in the use of MS PowerPoint, Rapid Development Software (Captivate, Articulate Storyline etc.)
- Solid aptitude for learning new systems and tools
- Experience with multi-channel distribution – VAD, VAR, SI/SP in mature and emerging markets
- Dynamic and proven presentation and written communication skills are a must
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix product and services is required.
- A quota-carrying sales background is highly desired
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.