Manager/Senior Manager Strategy, Operations, and Analytics
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Overview of the role
This position is part of product management. It is heavily focused on aspects driving revenue and gross margin. The deliverables of this team are regularly shared with the C-level execs. The role requires you to hustle while displaying a very high level of maturity.
Who we are looking for? A professional experienced in analytical thinking, data driven decision making, and various operational activities – pricing, packaging, etc.
- You will be solving complex business problems for a high growth software company with a growing portfolio of on-prem and cloud products. The focus is on increasing market share and improving unit economics.
- You will be leading projects with a highly cross functional team. You will lead pricing, packaging, and licensing aspects of multiple products.
- You will drive competitive analysis and insights of our portfolio against major competitors.
- You will drive analysis of growth, adoption, and margin drivers at WW and theater level for all products.
- You will build a hypothesis, frame the right questions, and build a data driven recommendation to multiple problems that we will solve as we scale the business and drive transition of our business and delivery models.
- You will support sales enablement efforts.
- You have a very high attention to detail and an ability to zoom out to identify the key macro issue at hand. High level of ownership and focus while collaborating extensively across all functions. Excellent planning skills. Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time. Very effective verbal and written communication skills. Experience with defining and leading change. Experience with communicating to a large cross functional team and to sales organization
- You understand the deal flow in an enterprise software sale. Understand business processes like CPQ, QTC, promotions, etc. Experience with modelling, structuring, and visualizing insights from large data sets. Mindset to always validate hypothesis with data.
- You are familiar with traditional on-prem infrastructure, HCI, cloud computing and SaaS.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or related field. MBA highly preferred. 6+ years of relevant exp.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.