Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.We are looking for a MTS - Cloud DevOps Full Stack Developer who could join and be part of our dynamic and growing team. Our team is very passionate, dedicated, and self-motivated. This position provides a great breadth developer involvement in both architecting, delivering and operating critical environments in a micro-services architecture on a new cloud platform. You need to have a strong base in full stack development with an emphasis on the data layers and micro-services design model. Modules include development for developer on-boarding, deployment dashboards, CCI, production monitoring and tooling. This is working on new product development efforts so most areas are relatively new and getting built from the ground up.
- Build and operate next generation developer infrastructure for Nutanix, focusing on developer experience, integration, reliability and scalability
- Manage Source code version control systems(GIT based) and tools (Defect tracking system, Review tools, CI/CD pipelines, Deployments etc) around it
- Design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity
- Contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation, solving complex technical challenges around developer and engineering productivity and velocity
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through to deployment, operation and refinement
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- Build and Manage CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, CircleCI or other CI/CD systems
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Experience with GIT (understanding of GITHub PR flow & Gerrit Patchset flow is a plus)
- Experience with building / managing CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, CircleCI or other CI/CD systems
- Experience with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible)
- Experience working with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: DevOps, Cloud Native, Cloud Native Ops, SRE, Continuous Delivery, Networking, Config Management, Infrastructure as Code, Operations, IT Admin, Software Automation
- Experience working with virtualization technologies like VMware, Hyper-V, Xen, AHV. VMWARE/AHV preferred.
- Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates and key management
- Ability to debug and optimize code and to automate routine tasks
- 5+ years of experience in development
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field required
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.