Client Strategy Manager (Federal)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is a cloud computing software company that sells hyper-converged infrastructure appliances and software-defined storage. We were founded in 2009 and have been a publicly held company since 2016. We were named 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyper-Converged Systems.
Nutanix is the right fit for you if you are passionate about technology, creative, and accomplished in your growing career. We pride ourselves on our encouraging culture where you learn from failures, pick yourself back up and become the best version of yourself. Nutanix offers several opportunities to participate in professional development and learning, fostering an inspiring environment. We believe in not only supporting you, but also your families through fully-paid healthcare plans, equity, and other financial tools and wellness programs.
The Role: Client Strategy Manager (Federal)
The Client Strategy Manager is responsible for working with Nutanix Reps, SEs and Partners to provide clients with financial/business justification for implementation of Nutanix Enterprise Cloud. By taking clients through the financial modeling process, the Financial Engineer helps them realize the game-changing ability of Nutanix to transform their experience of managing IT.
IDC’s 2010 Client Experience Survey showed that IT executives rank the Business Value Assessment higher than the Technical Assessment and Vendor Relationship when making IT decisions. The Analyst is a high impact, very prominent role responsible for establishing Nutanix as an innovative technical leader for enterprise and closing enterprise transactions within assigned territories.
- Working with Federal Nutanix and Partner reps to identify which accounts make sense for customized financial modeling engagement and which should utilize self-service tool sets.
- Building ELAs, EVP's/EVL's
- Helping clients understand the economics of Nutanix Web-scale and assist in clarifying the type of modeling engagement (i.e. ROI or TCO) that will be most beneficial for them.
- Building Commercial Channel financing proposition
- Training and closing on TCO / Value selling
- Building Customer Financing proposition
- Helping clients understand the benefit of taking a big-picture approach to the financial modeling exercise.
- Working with clients on an iterative basis to arrive at financial results that are acceptable (and hopefully compelling) to the decision-makers.
- Follow up the financial modeling engagements to help ensure the initiatives are successfully closed.
- An ability to produce and present Nutanix’s value proposition for the client through quantitative financial analysis.
- An ability to incorporate financial selling, strategic selling, solution selling and business value selling into the financial modeling process.
- An ability to grasp the technical requirements for both Nutanix and competing solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills including to C-level personnel and other executives.
- Ability to travel
- High level of specialized sales and product solution knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 8 years prior Financial Engineering experience in a high tech federal sales environment with a proven track record of success in driving client adoption of technology
- MBA a plus
- Direct professional experience with VMware
- Experience selling servers, storage hardware, or networking
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.