Senior Consultant End User Computing, Professional Services
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
As a Senior Consultant, you will work closely with Customers on large scale datacentre modernization, automation or cloud projects. You will produce the best of breed technical designs incorporating Nutanix and related products. You will take technical leadership in the design and build of Nutanix and other Virtualization products with a key focus on integrating and automating the IT landscape.
You are an advanced level virtualization technology specialist, passionate about cloud automation. You have advanced competencies in infrastructure or network virtualization, business-critical and cloud-native applications, data center operations, end-user computing and/or public cloud.
- You will be responsible for leading workshops and consulting engagements with customers
- You will conduct pre-packaged Nutanix consulting solutions in a timely and effective manner
- You will take ownership of the business outcomes of virtualization & automation projects through requirements capture and technical governance
- You will craft detailed design documents and perform hands-on implementation work
- You will work with our project managers on project budget and all aspects of efficient delivery
- You will provide technical input and review to our projects in a pre-sales stage
- You will advise and consult internal groups by providing accurate effort estimations
- You can display commercial awareness by identifying future services opportunity within a project or customer
- You actively drive practice activities such as a development of standard methodologies, intellectual property capture and creation, quality assurance, and peer reviews
- You maintain current knowledge of the entire Nutanix product stack
Desired Experience & Skills
Strong technical architecture background surrounding Citrix technologies, including Virtual Apps & Desktops, Citrix ADC and Citrix Cloud on multiple hypervisors.
Proven experience of reviewing and creating design documents as a subject matter expert for infrastructure solutions
Technical design, configuration, and implementation expertise within large-scale EUC Transformations and Migrations
Define anticipated user types and roles, and maintain user access. Determine data storage policies/capabilities and impacts on VDI architecture and provide supporting documentation.
Analyze existing systems management tools and procedures, and when applicable leverage or integrate into Insight Center, Citrix Director, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) and NetScaler Command Center/MAS
Must be familiar and able to use:
- Citrix CCP-V and CCP-N or higher certified
- XenApp Minimum v4.5 and later
- XenDesktop Minimum v5.5 and later
- Upgrade XenDesktop/XenApp to 7.XX
- Microsoft - MCSE
- Windows Server 2003 and later
- Application Integration on a multi-user platform (Citrix)
- Microsoft group policy
- Citrix NetScaler/Advanced Access Gateway configuration
- Microsoft PowerShell scripting will be an advantage
- Knowledge of VDI on Cloud such as AWS / Azure and Amazon WorkSpaces or Citrix Cloud a plus
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.