Intern - Sales Development (Nordic/Benelux languages) - Amsterdam (6 months)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
At Nutanix we truly believe that students offer an innovative view to our technology and team. Fresh minds and those who are willing to push the envelope are going to launch our company further than the rest. We are committed to finding and hiring the best out there and it starts with you!
For our rapidly growing site in Hoofddorp, we are looking for a pro-active bright Sales Development Intern to help support Nutanix outside Sales Representatives.
You will be responsible for driving optimization and adoption of new Sales Engagement tools such as outreach in a cultural and language diverse region across Northern Europe. Your project will have a direct impact to the Region’s performance and the team around you. You will need to be data savvy to get the most out of our Salesforce.com data.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast paced and growing sales environment where everyone has an impact. Here you’ll learn the basics for a successful professional career in sales.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Generating business opportunities through new Sales Engagement Tools
- Supporting and discovering strategic ways to market new business opportunities through Sales Engagement Tools
- Accountability for growing existing business relationships and acquiring new ones
- Assisting with digital marketing, CRM maintenance and helping the team to follow up on sales opportunities
- Currently working towards bachelor or master’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Strategic Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Management & IT or relevant
- Fluent (C2 level) in one of the Nordic/Benelux languages and English fluency
- Must be eligible to do an internship in the Netherlands
- Thick-skinned, aggressive and ambitious with a relentless work ethic
- Outgoing and loves to talk to people.
- Fascinated by technology, and excited about selling groundbreaking ideas and products in a fast-paced startup environment
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Work in our EMEA HQ office (located in Hoofddorp) in an international environment with employees from all over the globe.
- Collaborate with other offices in our many other locations
- Free chair massages 2x a month
- Free delicious daily lunch and free snacks and drinks in the office. Brunch served every Tuesday!
- Bootcamp on Tuesdays and Kick-boxing classes on Thursdays
- Opportunity to network and learn about the industry. Attend fun events
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.