Senior Strategic Alliances Manager, Microsoft
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Senior Alliances Manager, WW Microsoft Alliance Lead
As an integral part of the Global Alliances Team, the Director of the Microsoft Global Alliance will lead a virtual team at Nutanix with the goal of meeting and exceeding Nutanix's growth targets for the Microsoft relationship. The candidate will successfully build and execute on the strategic partnership plan for Nutanix and Microsoft to achieve agreed goals and with a specific focus on incremental revenue to Nutanix beyond the baseline.
Help define and expand GTM initiatives to drive incubation and early adoption of Nutanix-Microsoft services and solutions, in agreement with Nutanix leadership. The candidate will drive to a set of clear, measurable outcomes including:
- Nutanix revenue associated with joint solutions with Microsoft
- Microsoft direct investment and support of Nutanix-led deal opportunities
- Microsoft direct investment in Nutanix –Microsoft solution building and technology integration activities
- Microsoft support of Nutanix industry events and forums at both the global and GEO level
- Technical and Sales enablement targets for agreed investment areas
- Account planning and customer production pilots for joint solutions
Towards the above, the candidate will:
- establish connections and support relationship building between global Nutanix & Microsoft business units
- working closely with OEM sales teams enable relationships between GEO-based sales leaders and channel management and Microsoft counterparts.
- Gain and reflect deep understanding of Microsoft strategies, product and services offerings, and partner co-selling infrastructure and GTM/Incentive programs
- Consult with and make recommendations on Nutanix investments to drive new solutions, taking advantage of Microsoft strategy and roadmaps
- Identify compelling events that act as rallying points for the partnership and build business value propositions from Nutanix to Microsoft, from Microsoft to Nutanix, and jointly from Nutanix+Microsoft to the Customer
- Partner internally with: Nutanix OEM Sales, Channel Sales, Sales Operations, Product Management, Engineering & Marketing teams covering Microsoft
- Establish and drive a global executive relationship mapping and review cadence for Nutanix and Microsoft Senior Executives, including and up to the CEO
- 10-15 years in a combination of business development, partnership management, sales, financial/business case development roles
- Ideal candidate will have technical undergraduate and business graduate (MBA) degree
- Experience in working with cloud technology companies, including system integrators, born in the cloud ISVs and hyperscalers skills and knowledge
- Demonstrated success in managing complex partnerships with multiple touch points across the organization
- Strong abilities to remain focused on achieving measurable results while maintaining visibility to all activities across the partnership
- Ability to synthesize multiple data points to create context and alternative scenarios to drive meaningful progress
- Strong, multi-functional business acumen and leadership skills
- Excellent ability to communicate (written and oral) at the appropriate altitude across the org from Senior Executive to individual Contributor levels, as well as cross-functionally, geographically and into Microsoft
- Demonstrated collaboration, influencing and negotiation skills
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Prior experience with establishing a successful partnering relationship with Microsoft
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.