Support Operations Engineer
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
In this highly visible role, you will be a part of Nutanix's award-winning product support organization which has achieved 90+ net promoter scores over the last 5+ years. You will work cross-functionally with multiple teams such as sales operations, product support, and finance/accounting to provide operational support excellence across the organization. This role will also provide the opportunity to learn and work on Nutanix's cutting edge technology, as well as the whole backend process that enables the sale of our product.
- Establish processes and serve as key representative on cross-functional core teams for product licensing and web portal support.
- Coordinate and monitor the operational and execution elements of the Support Offering: SKU setup coordination.
- Validate the readiness of Support SKUs during launch and provide on-going Support SKU maintenance.
- Contribute to the Support RFP requests repository.
- Act as an escalation point for technical and non-technical customer support issues pertaining to licensing and web portal access.
- Miscellaneous operational, CRM, ERP and Support Portal requests and prioritization.
- Advanced Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly organized, process and detail-oriented.
- Experience developing and implementing process improvements.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and data skills.
- Prior experience in Product Support, Quoting or Operations role.
- Prior experience with CRM and ERP tools. Salesforce or NetSuite preferred.
- Ability to influence others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BS in engineering or, other technical degree or, math/statistical degree from an accredited university or college with 5+ years prior experience. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Prior experience supporting a Sales/Services organization a plus.
- CRM user experience and quoting support experience is a plus.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.