Enterprise Account Manager
Nutanix is on a mission. A mission to disrupt the market and enable organisations to drive their digital transformation agenda. Nutanix are changing the game and smashing the status quo to provide choice and alternatives to the old way of deploying infrastructure. Yes we are in the cloud, but we are also so much more!
Internationally Nutanix is a business that has sales of $1.6B USD per annum and is growing at 19% year over year. The time is now for ANZ Nutanix to replicate this kind of rocket ship growth and to rebuild the business to be a standout performing region in a standout performing company.
Nutanix is looking for an Enterprise Account Manager based in Canberra, ACT or Sydney. As a Named Enterprise Account Manager, you are responsible for selling Nutanix’s Products and Solutions through Channel Partners and interacting directly with customers. You will also be working closely with a pool of Sales Engineers for your nominated accounts.
Essential to success in this role is a keen ability develop new accounts and to penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts. Nutanix provides unrivalled support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development departments for you to leverage to exceed sales performance goals. In this position you would be working very closely with a multi-function (Marketing, Channel, System Engineering, Sales Operations and Services teams).
- You will use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities to new divisions and organizations within assigned partner account list. Build, harness and develop new selling relationships including developing new direct selling opportunities.
- You will encourage and support scheduled sales call appointments with prospects in our end-user organizations. This includes collaborating with the Nutanix Channel Partner Representatives who will also, if required, to participate in the sales calls to help qualify opportunities.
- You will build and develop a highly strategic account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs and solutions requirements.
- Solution requirements can be based around Data Centre Transformation, Hybrid-Multi-cloud, cloud only and innovative remote office and edge solutions
- Using your strong industry and sales process knowledge you will work closely with key prospects in the development of solutions using a consultative approach which includes; proactive, challenging proposals as well responding to RFP's
- Collaborate with Marketing and be creative on how to grow customer and partner led accounts including staying afront with new technology changes across Nutanix and the industry as a whole.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Nutanix data management storage solutions.
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
Qualifications and Experience
- 8+ years of sales experience in Enterprise Software for Australia based Named and/or Commercial accounts.
- Proven track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services is required.
- You will have natural flair to deliver impactful and highly articulated presentations at C- Level engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.