Member of Technical Staff - UI
Nutanix Insights is a SaaS analytics offering that aims to enable Nutanix customers towards a journey of autonomous data centers. The Insights product provides pro-active support to Nutanix customers by detecting issues early and enables faster resolution for on-going issues. The Insights platform works on a stream of telemetry data being collected from Nutanix clusters and published to a secure processing pipeline in the cloud.
- Work closely with the UX, Visual Designers and API backend engineers to build a highly engaging UI that exceeds user expectations.
- Partner with the product and design teams to understand user.
- Participate in an ongoing process definition and technology selection to ensure that our technology stack is up to date with relevant trends
- Ensure the UI is properly tested
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-4 years experience working as UI Engineer (preferred)
- Experience with node.js/npm for the purpose of application setup, configuration, and tooling
- Experience with REST API semantics and design
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like LESS or Sass
- Understand and respect UX and its role in the development of excellent UIs
- Experience with browser debugging and profiling tools
- Experience with Jest or other testing framework
- Track record of developing enterprise Web applications
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.