Engineering Enablement Coordinator (Contractor)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
6 month Contract
Location: San Jose
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop effective relationships with the enablement team, stakeholders and with the wider Nutanix team
- Plan and Manage end to end logistics for programs and workshops
- Book and confirm conference room/space; setup room configuration, order and confirm catering, office equipment, loaner computers, office supplies and giveaways/swag as required.
- Ensure event room logistics are well prepared prior to class start (projector working, presentation loaded, lights, room clean, table/chairs organized, etc.)
- Send out invitations to speakers, team leads and participants; email reminders and follow-up, and track acceptances
- Scheduling of 1:1 coaching sessions
- Liaise with vendor for administration and roll out of 360 cohorts
- Research venues, vendors, menus and various materials/supplies required for programs
- Book and confirm venues and menus
- Be willing to act quickly to make changes or additional requests with vendors
- Ensure vendors comply with contracted agreement during events
- Create program communications and materials
- Provide administration and logistical support for the Directors of Coaching and Leadership
- Ad hoc responsibilities and events
- Organize, maintain and manage inventory in the storage room
- Work with the wider team to deliver on key events such as Leadership Offsites, Hackathons and Engineering All Hands
- Participate in Enablement Team workshops and offsites
- Required Skills/Education/Experience:
- A good level of flexibility and adaptability to suit a fast paced and changing environment
- A high school diploma or equivalent, with 4-5 years in an administrative or HR function
- Advanced knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proficiency in the use of email and internet
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google Apps
- High attention to detail and the ability to take initiative
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.