Customer Success Practice Development Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
It’s an exciting time to join Nutanix. The company is building a world-class Customer Success (CS) organization and we are looking to hire a Practice Development Manager who will be part of the CS operations team reporting to the Sr. Director of Customer Success.
As a Practice Development Manager, you will focus on enhancing the scalability and efficiency of Customer Success delivery by developing reusable and scalable tools, templates and practice collateral.
- Develop and own the roadmap for all practice assets required for CS Delivery.
- Work with a broad set of stakeholders including CS Leadership, CS Delivery, CS Operations, Sales teams, etc. to understand opportunities and requirements to enhance scalability.
- Own the execution of the requirements including development of practice delivery assets (e.g., playbooks, templates, best practices, case studies, assessment tools, portals, etc.).
- Work with various content owners to develop and package various practice assets (e.g., best practices, case studies).
- Work with the CS Leadership team to develop and operationalize the strategy for Medium Touch and Tech Touch customer success.
- Develop and aggregate operational best practices, benchmarking data that can be scaled across customers.
- BA/BS degree in a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 – 7 years of work experience.
- Proven track record of managing the overall lifecycle from gathering requirements to driving execution and launch of products or professional services offers.
- MBA or graduate degree.
- Technical undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Prior experience in practice development from Professional Services, Management Consulting.
- Technical knowledge and/or operational experience in data center/cloud/ hyper-converged infrastructure.
- Proven ability to own and execute large initiatives starting from vision to launch.
- Self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment and has experience balancing multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to develop and deliver executive-level presentations.
- Proven record of working effectively with cross-functional teams at all levels with the organization.
- Knowledge of various cloud platforms e.g., AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry, Heroku, other IaaS / PaaS platforms is a plus
- Prior experience with Kubernetes, Docker, DevOps, CI/CD, Jenkins is a plus.
- Experience with database and data analytics tools e.g., Tableau, Python / R, SQL / NoSQL, preferred.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.