Field Marketing Manager, France & Greater Maghreb
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Our Field Marketing Manager (FMM) is responsible for planning, executing, analyzing, and optimizing all marketing activities in France and Greater Maghreb. The primary goals of this position are to increase awareness and drive demand for Nutanix’ products and solutions. You will work closely with the local sales teams, corporate marketing team, and go-to-market partners to execute product launches, events, demand generation programs, and channel actions.
- Build and maintain relationships with all local sales teams, channel partners, and technology alliance partners.
- Develop deep understanding of target audience, including pain points, spending profiles, key projects and initiatives, and competing solutions, in each region.
- Align and customize global campaigns to fit regional needs.
- Develop marketing plans with all sales teams and top channel partners on a quarterly basis and conduct QBRs to measure results.
- Execute multi-touch demand generation programs that build pipeline to meet quarterly goals.
- Identify relevant industry events and secure appropriate level of participation.
- Coordinate and manage all regional events, including seminars, tradeshows, networking events, and user group meetings.
- Measure ROI for all activities and analyze the sales funnel to identify areas for continual improvement.
- Identify and develop customer success stories that can be used as public references and case studies.
- Serve as spokesperson for local media as appropriate.
- Participate in social media broadcasting and engagement in local markets.
- Create and distribute marketing materials throughout region.
You are strategic enough to direct next steps and create best routes to market, whilst at the same time being comfortable working hands on distributing materials and participating in events and presentations. Working for a rising tech startup excites you; 9to5 has never been your thing anyway. Obviously, you have comprehensive experience in marketing, but more importantly you want to be part of this because you are eager to grow and create. Welcome to Nutanix!
Qualifications and Experience:
- 15+ years’ experience in marketing with strong emphasis in digital and field marketing
- Experience in people management
- Solid understanding of datacenter infrastructure and virtualization technologies
- Deep understanding of all modern demand generation channels and when to deploy each type of activity for maximum effectiveness
- Experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation solutions such as Marketo
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform in fast-paced and high-energy environment
- Extensive experience in localizing and executing global integrated campaigns, with a demonstrated track record of exceptional achievement in field marketing for high-tech B2B companies
- The scope of responsibilities for this role is territorial based
- A comprehensive competitive compensation program will be tailored to the chosen candidate
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.