Order to Cash Business Analyst (Contract)
Order To Cash Business Analyst - CONSULTANT (Contract)
Nutanix is building a world class organization and is looking for a top notch Order to Cash Business Analyst to add to the team. The position requires a highly dedicated individual who can deliver results in a high growth, ever-evolving environment. This person will be responsible for the functional design and support of SaaS solutions for Order to Cash stream.
The candidate will be part of the SaaS Engineering team and will be supporting various business groups like finance, accounting, FP&A, Tax, Order Fulfillment, Costing and Planning teams. The candidate will act as a liaison between finance, operations and the delivery teams, to help drive and implement processes, systems and change adoption within the organization. The ideal candidate will have worked in fast paced organizations with rapid growth and frequent change, helping to drive and execute on change initiatives.
- Documentation of business requirements and the associated metrics needed to identify if the requirements are achieved.
- Efficiently optimize existing business processes to drive productivity in business groups
- Design new business processes that will scale and help business teams across the company.
- Must have the ability to train and help business users complete their daily tasks effectively.
- Effectively communicate business requirements to the technical organizations, and vice versa.
- Provides regular communication regarding the status of specific projects and interfaces with all areas affected by the project
- Interact extensively with development teams to communicate business requirements in order to deliver efficient solutions in a timely manner.
- Provide support to the Finance organization at all times, especially during month end and quarter end
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting or Info Systems discipline.
- Minimum of 8+ years of related work experience in an operational role and some experience with project and or change management.
- Experience working with Auditors both internal and external ensuring that business processes and Change control processes are SOX compliant is mandatory.
- Experience in a high change, rapidly growing business is a plus.
- Experience with Rev Pro/Zuora Revenue (RMS) to implement ASC 606 is mandatory
- Experience with Order to Cash is mandatory.
- Strong relationship building
- Effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
- Exceptional ability to gather, organize and evaluate any information or data needed as input from stakeholders and development team to determine requirements and specifications.
- CAN DO attitude.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced and continually evolving environment
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, priorities and complete objectives on time.
- Excellent communication skills, including both verbal and written.
- Excellent problem solving skills, conflict/resolution management, active listening, time management and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exposure to process development and change execution.
- Ability to interact with all levels of business users across functional teams (end-users/executives).
- Should have done 2 or more Netsuite implementations
- Should have completed 1 or more Rev Pro Implementations
- Strong Netsuite ERP Knowledge and experience
- Mandatory requirement is to have functional experience with the following Netsuite modules for Receivables, Order Management and Inventory
- Experience in Configs, Customizations and working knowledge of integrations for Rev Pro implementation is mandatory
- Must have knowledge of Netsuite technical components scripts, workflows etc.
- Candidate must have experience of working with technical teams across different time zones.
- Must be able to drive process changes and reverse engineer processes if needed
- Must have extensive Netsuite reporting experience.
- The candidate must have experience in Netsuite ERP and must have a deep understanding of all financial and Order Processing modules and processes. Strong experience required in General Ledger, Receivables, Payables, Inventory (from a period close standpoint) etc. Candidate must have experience with month end activities in the financial systems. Must have a good understanding of the Netsuite Technology stack and how all the different components work in tandem to build good solutions. Must be able to build Saved searches, customize reports in Netsuite to address business reporting needs
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.