Member of Technical Staff
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
About The Team
Are you keen to join one of the newest team @ Nutanix that is creating a SaaS platform for the Enterprise Cloud. The BEAM team is hungry to build a new category of Cloud Governance Platform as a part of Nutanix vision to simplify Multi Cloud management. We continue with our fast paced startup mindset within and look forward to adding self initiated team members who like to take ownership and build phenomenal products.
We are currently looking for experienced Backend engineer to help us deliver great SaaS Products
- Architect, design and develop web scale SaaS products.
- Work closely with junior/senior engineers and develop detailed design and implementation plans.
- Required to implement protocol clients/servers, work with message queues, code massively parallel systems, worry about database performance and tackle cloud-scale problems
- Mentor junior developers and do code/architecture review.
- Improve performance and scalability of internal back-end components
- Deep understanding of UNIX/Linux
- Development experience in file systems, operating systems, database back- ends, distributed systems management
- Familiarity in designing and architecting applications on AWS, Azure or GCP
- Familiarity with OS internals, concepts of distributed data management, and design/ implementation trade-offs in building clustered, high- performance, fault-tolerant distributed systems software
- Familiarity with containers and microservices
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's/ Masters degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- 7 + years of experience designing and developing web scale software applications
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.