Contingent Workforce Manager
Role: Contingent Workforce Manager
We are looking for a Contingent Workforce Manager who brings a high level of global acumen, a savvy process mind, a strong focus on customer service, and a desire to create strong partnerships with stakeholders.
- Own the end-to-end global contingent workforce program from design and implementation to process creation, internal communications, training, vendor management and daily operations
- Partner with Procurement, Legal, IT and the external MSP to build and roll out all processes to support the contingent workforce program
- Responsible for all program compliance management including the creation and implementation of policy documentation, training and communication
- Lead all global contingent workforce projects and initiatives
- Lead a global team of CW advisors.
- Serve as point of escalation for complex CWP program resolution
- Maintain a competitive understanding of best practices and emerging trends to recommend enhancements to the program
- Leverage CWP data and metrics to proactively identify and recommend opportunities for improvement
What you should have
- 5+ years of experience managing a global contingent workforce program, ideally in a high-growth company
- At least 2-3 years of experience managing a team of recruiters, preferably in a high-tech environment.
- Ability to influence decisions and build partnerships with cross-functional, remote teams
- Deep understanding of global employment complexity and the ability to design programs that are compliant, culturally-appropriate and scalable
- Experience leading the design and implementation of global programs in a high-growth organization
- Ability to adapt to a fluid, unstructured environment and ability to produce results or troubleshoot issues independently
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Working knowledge of employee classification rules and the legal environment surrounding contingent workers
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.