Analyst, People Analytics
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Analyst, People Analytics - People Analytics Team
People Analytics team at Nutanix is looking for an analyst with a passion to elevate the employee experience and help leaders make data-driven decisions about our employees. This person will excel at story telling with data, approach problems with an analytical mindset, and be driven to get to the root of the problem.
The People Analytics Team is responsible for understanding the employee experience across the employee life cycle, leveraging multiple data inputs to measure and accelerate the employee experience, and ultimately, providing leaders with insights and data to help them make informed decisions about our people.
The team leverages data from many sources, including HRIS, ATS (Applicant Tracking System), survey data, and other people program data (e.g., LMS).
- Develop predictive models (retention, promotion, workforce trends) to inform the business of future challenges and drive data-driven decision making
- Analyze unstructured and disparate data sources, running statistical significance testing to deliver actionable insights to decision-makers
- Ran analytics to evaluate the effectiveness of HR programs (e.g., training/development, compensation, inclusion & diversity, performance, etc.) and Talent Acquisition initiatives
- Translate client questions into data and insights
- Build dashboards based on requirements from cross-functional stakeholders, that allows clients to quickly identify gaps, strengths, and trends across time
- Scale HR data processes through reporting automation and streamlined reporting
- Carefully handle sensitive employee data, to ensure necessary confidentiality and security
- Support HR COEs (Centers of Excellence) to understand and deliver on their data needs from standard reporting to analytics insights
- Support employee survey program, building surveys, interpreting results and building presentations in a way that simplifies the insights and helps leaders narrow in on the critical areas of focus
Key Qualifications & Skills:
- 4+ years experience running data analysis and reporting in a business environment
- Expertise in a range of statistical and analytical tools (e.g., R, Python), and techniques (e.g., t-test, regressions, machine learning)
- Expertise using data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong Excel Skills required
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience balancing and delivering upon multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop and use structured approaches to identify root causes and recommend resolutions
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- MS or MBA in math or science field (i.e., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Economics) desirable
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.