EMEA Revenue Operations Business Partner
This is a full-time role supporting the regional field sales organization in EMEA.
The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical, problem-solving and business skills.
This individual would have experience dealing with sales organizations, sales managers as well as cross-functional support teams on a routine basis.
Some of the responsibilities might include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the strategic operational initiatives across EMEA working with the regional business partners, management, and other internal stakeholders
- Build, streamline or simplify revenue operations processes in alignment with the business objectives and global operations.
- Build a cross-functional team to focus on CRM data improvement, standardisation, and hygiene to support planning process, segmentation, and vertical reporting
- Manage communication and centralized repository of processes and improve processes to minimize complexities and optimize to promote effective operations.
- Diverse ad-hoc projects that require analytical and strategic thinking as well as attention to detail.
- Create and drive initiatives to improve sales and operational planning accuracy and consistency
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Interlock and sounding board with global and regional functions to champion operational objectives
- Foster collaboration, programmatic structure, and optimum flow of communications within EMEA RevOps teams
- Report and support Director of EMEA RevOps
Requirement & Proficiencies
- +8 years of industry experience in Sales/Revenue Operations or related field and experience in fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Experience with managing projects and teams
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
- Experience using SalesForce.com, Tableau, Clari, Adaptive Insights
- Experience extracting data from large/complex databases
- Ability to learn systems quickly
- Knowledge of working with global and shared service teams
- Can-do attitude, flexible, dependable, self-starter, able to manage multiple tasks at once and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational abilities, and proven attention to detail
- Teamwork, Business Operations, Multitask
- General manager/owner mentality
Systems Knowledge And Experience
- SFDC, Clari, Tableau, Adaptive Insights (or other sales planning tools)
- MS Excel & other MS office applications
- Project management tools
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.