Head of Customer Marketing_Tmall
- Responsible for marketing strategy planning on the Tmall platform, and to achieve target on quarterly and annual basis.
- Ownership of tracking development the platform, and be responsible for Logitech brand development on the Tmall platform;
- To focus on strategic products of Logitech, achieve sales volume of products, gain market share and improve ranking of categories;
- To carry out a wide range of business cooperation, Alibaba system: Ali fish, Ali Sports, Ali Pictures, cross-border joint marketing;
- Closely communicate with “小二” to maintain the customer relationship, and to gain that the key resources of the platform are mastered and controlled
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets achievement.
- Bachelor’s degree above in Marketing, E-Merchandising or equivalent
- More than 8 years working experience, minimum 3 years E-Commerce related experience;
- Be familiar with brand strategy development and Content marketing is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication & presentation skills;
- Excellent market research, planning, promoting and PR capabilities;
- Strong planning and execution, logical thinking, and strong sense of innovation;
- Leadership experience
- Familiarity with Tmall business, network with platform, large project experience, and previous NPI experience: 618, Double 11, NPI, Super Brand Day, etc.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance