Technical Lead, Site Reliability Engineering
The Team and Role:
We are seeking an experienced SRE Technical Lead to be part of our Cloud Service and Application Development team. Our team focuses on providing innovative solutions to engineering and manufacturing for building products that enable people to create and share their passion and work to the world.
The SRE Technical Lead of the Cloud Service and Application Development team is responsible for coaching and leading the team to develop SRE best practices, help shape and deliver solutions on our cloud strategy, communicate and collaborate with stakeholders and contribute to the service's operational efficiency.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. Share our passion for Equality and the Environment. These are the behaviors and values you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Lead the team to design, develop and manage cloud infrastructure and activities with high resiliency and availability
- Drive to achieve a high degree of automation, security, and performance profiling on infrastructure, configuration management and build process
- Contribute technology vision to team strategic decisions and innovate to solve complex business issues with cross-functional team
- Manage project goals and partner with the development team to define production readiness criteria, and enhance the delivery practice for improved reliability, repeatability, and security
- Maintain uninterrupted operation from the beginning to the end of a software's lifecycle, help to evaluate and conquer challenges related to support escalation, and document knowledge gained
- Build partnerships with key stakeholders and create influential impact across organizations
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and experiences to our team:
- 7+ years of experience in design and managing mission-critical cloud infrastructure and DevOps environment
- Hands-on experience with AWS ecosystem, orchestration tools at scale(e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Packer), CI/CD tools(Groovy, Jenkins DSL) and monitoring tools (ELK, Prometheus)
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, coach and train team members
- Proved experience in deliver effective monitoring and alerting services with critical metrics
- Strong Knowledge and practice of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery and networking connectivity
- Passionate about making systems efficient, reliable and secure
- Multi-cloud management experience/certifications with AWS / GCP / Azure
- Hands-on experience in cloud native application architecture
- Experience in communicating across internal and external organizations
- Experience in architecting, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems & storage systems
- Familiarity with software development life cycle process
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related domain.
Across Logitech we empower collaboration and foster play. We help teams collaborate/learn from anywhere, without compromising on productivity or continuity so it should be no surprise that most of our jobs are open to work from home from most locations. Our hybrid work model allows some employees to work remotely while others work on-premises. Within this structure, you may have teams or departments split between working remotely and working in-house.
Logitech is an amazing place to work because it is full of authentic people who are inclusive by nature as well as by design. Being a global company, we value our diversity and celebrate all our differences. Don’t meet every single requirement? Not a problem. If you feel you are the right candidate for the opportunity, we strongly recommend that you apply. We want to meet you!
We offer comprehensive and competitive benefits packages and working environments that are designed to be flexible and help you to care for yourself and your loved ones, now and in the future. We believe that good health means more than getting medical care when you need it. Logitech supports a culture that encourages individuals to achieve good physical, financial, emotional, intellectual and social wellbeing so we all can create, achieve and enjoy more and support our families. We can’t wait to tell you more about them being that there are too many to list here and they vary based on location.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, are limited in the ability, are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us toll free at +1-510-713-4866 for assistance and we will get back to you as soon as possible .