Enterprise CyberSecurity Architect
Logitech is the Sweet Spot for people who want their actions to have a positive global impact while having the flexibility to do it in their own way.
The Team and Role:
As Logitech continues to mature the information security program, we recognize the value of a formal information security architecture process as one of the key enablers of such a program. It is the planning process that provides the models, templates and principles that are used to design, implement and operate information security solutions. It enables consistency, leverage and reuse to satisfy the business requirements for security services in an optimum manner.
The role of the Enterprise Information Security Architect demands business insight; technical acuity; and the ability to think, communicate and write at various levels of abstraction.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. Share our passion for Equality and the Environment. These are the behaviors and values you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Works closely with enterprise architects, other functional area architects and security specialists to ensure adequate security solutions are in place throughout all IT systems and platforms to mitigate identified risks sufficiently, and to meet business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Develops the technical artifacts, reference architectures that constitute the enterprise information security architecture and solutions.
- Serves as a security expert in application development, cloud security, IaaS/PaaS/SaaS security, helping project teams follow enterprise and IT security policies, industry regulations, and security best practices.
- Creates technical security policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Contributes to governance activities like cloud security.
- Researches, designs, and advocates new technologies, architectures, and security products that will support security requirements for the enterprise and its customers, business partners and vendors.
- Contributes to developing and maintaining information security strategy.
- Evaluates and develops secure solutions, based on approved security architectures. Analyzes business impact and exposure, based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks.
- Conducts technical security training as needed.
- Communicates security risks and solutions to the information security leadership team.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and experiences to our team:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems or other related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Professional security certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), CCSP(Certified Cloud Security Professional) or other similar credentials, is required.
- 15+ years of combined IT and with 10+ years of security work experience, with a broad exposure in application development, securing public cloud- AWS, AZURE, GCP (2 out of three), IaaS/PaaS/SaaS security, Identity Management, Access management, Privileged Access Management, Application Security, API Security, experience in ZTD projects - ZTNA, Software Web gateway, CASB etc
- Experience in developing technical security policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines across multiple areas.
- Experience in creating use cases, evaluating vendors, conducting POC’s, creating detailed architecture diagrams, assisting with engineering and operational activities as needed for security solutions.
- Experience in developing reference architectures with built in security controls particularly in the public cloud (AWS, AZURE, GCP - at-least 2 out of three)..
- Experience in defining security requirements for PaaS services in AWS, AZURE or GCP (at-least 2 out of 3).
- Experience in conducting security architecture reviews.
- Experience in participating in Enterprise Architecture Review Board and influencing security requirements for IT solutions (commercial off the shelf or in house developed solutions).
- Experience in evaluating IT solutions and providing security control recommendations.
- Conducting secure by design and other technical security training.
- 10+ years of hands-on application development and engineering experience in IT and security solutions.
- Hands-on experience in Linux and/or Windows OS, databases, directory services, Identity and access management, federation protocols, API gateways, API threat analysis solutions, API development (SOAP/REST), Java or .Net, scripting languages.
- 5+ years of experience developing applications in Java (preferred) or .Net.
- Ability to work on multiple projects as subject matter expert and/or project lead.
- Coaching and mentoring junior security team members
- Strong conceptual thinking and communication skills — the ability to conceptualize complex business and technical requirements into comprehensible models and templates.
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision.
- Team-oriented interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface effectively with a broad range of people and roles, including vendors and IT and business personnel.
- Demonstrable written and verbal communication skills.
Across Logitech we empower collaboration and foster play. We help teams collaborate/learn from anywhere, without compromising on productivity or continuity so it should be no surprise that most of our jobs are open to work from home from most locations. Our hybrid work model allows some employees to work remotely while others work on-premises. Within this structure, you may have teams or departments split between working remotely and working in-house.
Logitech is an amazing place to work because it is full of authentic people who are inclusive by nature as well as by design. Being a global company, we value our diversity and celebrate all our differences. Don’t meet every single requirement? Not a problem. If you feel you are the right candidate for the opportunity, we strongly recommend that you apply. We want to meet you!
We offer comprehensive and competitive benefits packages and working environments that are designed to be flexible and help you to care for yourself and your loved ones, now and in the future. We believe that good health means more than getting medical care when you need it. Logitech supports a culture that encourages individuals to achieve good physical, financial, emotional, intellectual and social wellbeing so we all can create, achieve and enjoy more and support our families. We can’t wait to tell you more about them being that there are too many to list here and they vary based on location.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, are limited in the ability, are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us toll free at +1-510-713-4866 for assistance and we will get back to you as soon as possible.