Sr. Internal Audit Analyst
Our Internal Audit team manages operational audit, SOX compliance, and investigation of the company. We are seeking a Senior Analyst, Internal Audit to join our Internal Audit team. The candidate will report to the Senior Manager, Internal Audit. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of operational audit, SOX, and investigation.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Execute operation audit for the selected countries or distributors
- Coordinate with process owners and distributor contacts to complete the required audit procedures within deadline
- Assist annual risk assessment and planning for the upcoming projects and audits (both operational and SOX)
- Assist in SOX planning, scoping, and risk assessment process through close collaboration with external auditors and business process owners
- Coordinate delivery and organize audit requirements for SOX assessments, walkthroughs, and testing procedures
- Conduct business process walkthroughs and controls testing according to established audit standards
- Develop high-quality business process and audit testing documentation
- Evaluate audit findings and coordinate remediation of deficiencies
- Assist in the evaluation of new processes, policies, and systems to determine its impact on the SOX program and design the control landscape based on identified risks
- Develop business relationships and proactively interact with process owners and management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for improvements and optimization
- Demonstrate initiative and provide timely updates to internal audit management. Manage multiple tasks effectively
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned in support of the internal audit team and corporate objectives
- Minimum 4 years of audit experience preferred
- Strong understanding of US GAAP, SOX requirements, internal audit standards
- Public accounting experience and/or relevant industry experience preferred
- Experience in the technology service industry
- Knowledge and experience in operational and financial auditing required with the ability to construct well-targeted audit reports within the context of the business/industry operations/practices.
- Proficiency in technology concepts and IT general controls (access management, change control, application controls, etc.) is highly desired.
- Strong working knowledge of key business processes (order to cash, procure to pay, financial close, hire to pay, equity, etc.) is required.
- Familiar with Oracle ERP system preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and other data analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, SQL, etc.).
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines, with high standards for quality, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Self-driven, ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, Age, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”