Oracle Finance Functional Analyst
We are looking for an Oracle Finance Functional Analyst (4+ years of experience) to join our global support team. Our ideal candidate has a strong functional skill set in eBiz R12 Financial modules and masters the SQL fundamentals. In this role you will work in a team of functional analysts and collaborate with business users and technical analysts. Business sensitivity and communication skills are of the essence in this function.
Logitech is a global company which means the day to day work involves working with people from different backgrounds residing in different parts of the world. The candidate should be comfortable within such an environment.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Analyze (complex) problems and provide options/solutions to Business users in their daily operations
- Provide guidance in relation to automation and process execution based on good business process knowledge and Oracle expertise.
- Recognize priority cases and act accordingly. Evaluate options and decide on the best outcome for the various stakeholders.
- Able to coach/mentor junior colleagues and provide help when required.
- Understand global Finance processes and translate these in system solutions
- Flexibility to extend in peak season
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Worked on R12.x Production support.
- Proactive and being able to guide
- (PL) SQL fundamentals.
- Experience with onsite and offshore model
- Should have good functional knowledge in Oracle’s finance modules like; AR, AP, GL, SLA, Tax, FA, AME, EB-TAX, Costing, Cash Management, Advanced Collections, Credit Management and Intercompany accounting.
- Resource should work in 16X5 shifts (AP and EMEA hours)
- Should have knowledge in Month end closure.
- 4+ years of experience in Oracle Apps Modules
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player and enjoy working in an environment that requires continuous learning
- Working with 3rd Party technical support on technical issues
- Degree in Information Sciences or Finance or Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Knowledge of Accounting Processes
- Fluent English
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.