DACH Business Finance Manager
The purpose of this job is to drive sales growth, margin improvement as well as strong controls over the financial planning, reporting and accounting of the country cluster. The objective is to drive financially sound decisions that are consistent with the Business Group’s (BG) Strategies, the EMEA Region’s priorities and more generally the interest of the Company overall. The BFM plays a key role in offering an unbiased and independent view on the business and the decision that need to be taken. She/he is a key enabler who ensures decisions of the EMEA Sales & Marketing VP and Finance Director are implemented.
The primary business interactions in that position are the Country Sales Manager (CSM)/Key Account Managers (KAM) and Director Level Region Head. From a functional side, there are frequent interactions with the region finance team as well as the EMEA Finance Director and Sales & Marketing VP.
From a commercial standpoint, the position will give you an opportunity to work in close contact with the realities of world famous names from the consumer electronics industry, international distribution groups and EMEA retail trade. You will live daily with the pace of innovation, technology, product design and the demands of the international financial markets.
With a fast-moving, innovative culture and strong balance sheet, Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about.
We’re looking for the right person to join our finance team, is that you?
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Support the Region Head and Cluster Sales Manager in making financially sound decisions, drive profitable sales growth and improve standard margin.
- Lead the financial planning process for the distribution and international accounts, secure transparency of assumptions & integrity of data. The BFM ensures that plans reflected in the forecast submissions can be reasonably achieved and/or that material deviations to these plans are transparently communicated.
- Monitor, control, analyze and report the financial performance, sales investment budgets, and local operating expenses of the distribution and/or international accounts.
- Provide insightful perspective to the EMEA region team on the cluster’s business and financial matters of the distribution and/or international accounts.
- Develop financial competencies for the clusters non-finance members and support best practices in the EMEA region.
- Lead and own specific projects in distribution, international accounts and/or the EMEA region.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- Experience of 4/5 years in similar role, in international environment like FMCG, Consumers’ Electronics or PC industry
- FP&A Experience is a must
- Expert XL user. Ideally familiar with ESS base and Oracle.
- Used to working in matrix/functional structure.
- University Degree.
- Fluent in German and English
- Enjoy fast changing business context in an informal culture. Capable to bring structure while enabling pace and controls.
- Self motivated. Familiar with multicultural context.
- At ease in communication with management.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.