ANALYST - EPM
ANALYST - EPM
Information Technology, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Position at Logitech
The Role Data Analyst is responsible for supporting our data architects with statistical modeling and analysis of structured and unstructured datasets to develop metrics, reports, and visualizations of trends and patterns. The Data Analyst will support our Data & Insights team to identify and capture data from internal and external sources as required.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Develop analytics to identify trend lines across several data sources within the organization. Identify key metrics and build exec-facing dashboards to track progress of the business and its highest priority initiatives
- Utilize historical data sets and planned product changes to model and forecast business trends
- Independently analyze data sets to identify opportunities for increased accuracy and efficiency. Analyze data to determine potential data gaps
- Identify key business levers, establish cause & effect, perform analyses, and communicate key findings to various stakeholders to facilitate data driven decision-making
- Understand how to make data visually appealing and simple to both navigate and comprehend for end-users
- Work with data architects & other data experts in the team to assist with data-related technical issues and support their reporting needs
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities. Identify manual processes and automate them to reduce the maintenance overhead
- Review the current IT processes for Financial planning & reporting and build or enhance the business user interfaces to be more efficient and user friendly
- Identify and optimize current process or tasks to automate and ensuring that they are scalable for future changes.
- Create reports, dashboards, charts etc for various Finance Business teams to monitor company’s KPIs that help solve Business problems
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Bachelor’s degree and 0 to 2 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts and Multidimensional Data
- Strong knowledge and understanding on database concepts, query languages and relationship between entities. SQL Server knowledge is a plus
- Strong excel skills to include; formulas, functions, pivot tables, lookup and reference formulas, statistical formulas, macros (ability to create new and edit existing), conditional formatting, importing data, creating graphs/charts, etc.
- Strong problem-solving, quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills. Must be collaborative and adaptable.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus.
Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in any Engineering field.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, Age, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.” If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.