Portfolio Manager Video Collaboration EAMEA
The Portfolio Manager of Video Collaboration EAMEA is responsible for product management of the category including new product introductions, pricing strategy and ongoing lifecycle management of the category. The role functions in a matrix organization together with the regions and has an overall responsibility for the VC product strategy and will own the product P&L. He/she will be setting clear priorities, targets, KPIs and guidelines for the country teams on the specific products to focus on to achieve the yearly revenue goals. He/she will report to the Head of Enterprise EAMEA as part of the regional management team for Video Collaboration.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Define the product strategy for the Category in EAMEA.
- Lead, motivate and grow the Category working with the clusters and countries.
- Manage the Product-Portfolio through the entire life-cycle including phase in and phase out.
- Manage the Customer-/Portfolio-Matrix.
- Manage the Category P&L.
- Drive a yearly and quarterly Sales & Marketing Plan for EAMEA , by cluster
- Set up the EAMEA promotion plan and guidelines.
- Set up the top 5 priorities in Marketing Communication to ensure focus
- Set up clear Targets and KPIs for the top priorities.
- Support the countries with the execution of key initiatives.
- Allocate the Gross to Net and OPEX funds to countries, accounts and key activities.
- Start-Up mentality with willingness to drive the executions in the details.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviours to our team:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Enterprise product management / marketing.
- Experience in working with cross-country and cross-functional teams.
- Innovative thinking and always looking for new, better ways and more effective solution.
- Strong commercial sense as well as impact and results driven.
- Good understanding of financials and P&L.
- Able to perform strong in a fast changing and challenging environment.
- Strong communicator, motivator and team player with high intrinsic motivation.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Master degree or equivalent working experience and track record.
- Lausanne, Switzerland
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”