Senior Electrical Engineer - Video Collaboration
Logitech Video Collaboration team is searching for a Senior Electrical Engineer - Video Conferencing with the following skill sets and key traits.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
Define and review system architecture of consumer electronics products.
• Create and own EE schematics, drive the design and layout of:
- High-frequency and RF subsystems.
- High-speed data buses.
- Power management units.
- High-end embedded sensors.
• Bring technical leadership and experience in product design involving strong cross-functional capabilities:
- Industrial design, mechanical engineering, embedded software, design for testability.
• Collaborate with the factory to ensure smooth and efficient mass production.
• Qualify the design to achieve our high quality standards.
• Lead the technical development to meet cost, schedule and user experience.
• Engage technical surveys of EE technologies/ingredients to continue driving innovation.
• Co-work with a WW, multi-site and multi-cultural team to develop world-leading consumer electronic products.
• Share experience and coach other team members to grow team capabilities.
• Drive positive change and out-of-the-box thinking to stay ahead of competition.
• Travel worldwide to help cross-site collaboration efficiency.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Master degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 8 years of post-degree development experience in high-volume consumer electronic industry.
• Less experience can be considered for the position of Senior EE Engineer.
• Solid experience in PCBA and electrical designs involving:
- All-type USB interfaces.
- Microwave circuits and components.
- Wireless systems and antennas.
- Optical sensors and lighting components.
• Very strong PCB layout capabilities:
- Signals ranging from DC to >1GHz.
• Practical and theoretical experience in magnetics is a plus:
- Permanent magnets.
- Ferromagnetic materials.
• Experience in design simulation tools:
- Agilent EMPro, Ansoft HFSS or CST Microwave Studio for microwaves.
- Cedra Flux for electromagnetics and magnets.
• Proven knowledge in current and latest manufacturing operations.
• Quick learner and self-motivated with good priorities and time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills with high fluency in both written and spoken English.
• Team player with outspoken, open-minded and creative personality.
• Solid exposure in multi-cultural working environment.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”