Product Quality Assurance Technical Manager
The Product Quality Assurance Technical Manager will lead full system qualification, manage hardware reliability tests, review design intentions, represent consumer interests, and improve quality organization processes.
Logitech is in need of a Product Quality Assurance Technical Manager to lead quality interests before, during, and after a product development cycle. The individual will be responsible for researching and defining product reliability, qualification and ongoing test processes. They will review design architectures, schematics, and assemblies. They will summarize product field performance to drive improvements to future product designs. They will lead quality efforts performed overseas and they will investigate and address product concerns including field failures, environmental issues, and safety concerns for audio products such as multimedia speakers and Bluetooth speakers. This position demands a professional with experience in a fast-paced, high technology environment with proven project management capabilities and the desire to provide leadership while driving team initiatives.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Prepare reliability test requirements and documentation
- Oversee product reliability and qualification efforts
- Perform hands on test and qualification
- Research and implement reliability test requirements for new features and technologies
- Provide field performance feedback to Engineering and Marketing staff
- Define outgoing quality test requirements for finished goods
- Manage product improvements through coordination of communication with Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, and Quality teams
- Implement corrective actions in products and procedures
- Manage schedules and reporting
- Validate all test results
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Thorough knowledge of quality systems, reliability measures, and design margins
- Ability to perform “hands-on” product testing and failure analysis
- Project Management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Familiarity with test and certification standards
- Operates well within a team and independent environments
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Electrical / Mechanical Engineering aptitude and experience
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience in audio products
- Experience in wireless consumer electronics
- Experience in test automation or Python coding
- An educational degree (Bachelors) in an engineering field with a minimum 10 years of experience (or the equivalent)
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech, we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”