Are you ready to join a team involved with designing exciting products for a great company?
The Sourcing Duty/Deputy Sourcing Manager - Finished Goods plays a vital role in our Logitech team!
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• To identify, develop and drive sourcing strategies and saving initiatives for the responsible category.
• To manage the initial sourcing process; opportunity identification and strategy definition, supplier selection, samples, quality testing, final pricing negotiation and logistics.
• To develop and maintain positive relationships with internal customers and external suppliers.
• To manage commercial relationships for the assigned supplier account
• To manage sourcing from product definition / sizing, inquiry, sourcing recommendations / decisions, contracting, product development, volume production, delivery, warranty, pricing, manufacturing/quality and end of life management.
• To interact with key business leaders and managers/buyers to proactively identify potential sourcing opportunities.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Excellent Mandarin and English in Reading/Speaking/Writing
• ME, IE background preferred
• At least 5~7 years sourcing experience or equivalent
• Proven strong track record of sourcing
• Strong interpersonal skills required
• Strong analytical and negotiation skills required.
• Experience with strategic sourcing process and international procurement required.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”