Director Audio Algorithms
Director for Audio Signal Processing:
Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We are a small nimble group and we are growing our team. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, surprising science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team.
Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators? We are looking for a talented Director to run the team of Audio Signal Processing Engineers. Your leadership and technical skill will help guide a small team of developers focused on making video collaboration an amazing experience and the software you create will be used by thousands of people every day.
- Lead the global Video Collaboration Audio Algorithms Team and people management
- You will have practical knowledge of audio streaming processing techniques in realtime audio
- You will have passion to work on new and interesting algorithmic solutions in the field of improving audio processing.
- You will design and implement audio algorithms which will run in realtime embedded hardware.
- You would be up to date on latest developments in the field of Acoustics, Signal Processing and optimization of SOCs.
- You will evaluate, analyze and optimize system resources related to audio processing
- Make sound technical decisions to ensure the right balance of risk, short and long term investment in Audio Algorithms to maximize positive business impact.
- Represent the Audio Algorithm team on cross-functional teams to help deliver excellent Video Collaboration products.
- Technical competence:
- understanding and practical experience in the design and production of realtime, embedded speech focused audio algorithms
- Understanding of Objective Audio Measurement standards and specifications, such as Microsoft Teams
- Project management experiences
• Personal competence
- Leadership and people management skills
- Delivery with cross-functional, multi-cultural, cross-company collaborations
- Good communication skills, technical influencer to business owners
- Challenging the status quo to constantly expand our perspective
- Willing to travel
- Able to work with overseas suppliers
- 10 years Audio Algorithms experience
- 10+ years experiences in leading cross-functional collaborations.
- 5 years experience in electronics and similar audio products
- 7 years experience in leading a team (people manager) in resolving complex technical issues
- Knowledge of realtime digital audio communication algorithms and approaches
- Proficient in performance analysis and optimization techniques.
- Experience developing on at least one ARM-based mobile/embedded platform.
- Experience in using Source Control / Project Tracking systems (Github, Jira).
- Attention to details and ability to work independently
- M.S. in Mathematics, Computer Science, electrical engineering or related field
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.